Adding value to your patients experience is the key to ringing up sales these days. Customers want to feel they are getting the most bang for their buck before parting with their hard earned cash. The product and service knowledge your staff have is a valuable asset your business that can provide is free of charge! Educating clients as a trusted adviser works in concert with providing the right service and products to meet patients' needs.
Sample Questions to Ask Clients
* What is your current biggest health or mobility challenges?
*What results are you trying to achieve?
* What products or treatments have you used in the past?
* What did you like and what didn't you like about those products?
These answers will clue you in on services and retail product recommendations to meet the patients desired goals in a non-pushy but value-adding atmosphere.
Tips for Maximizing These Conversations
* Train staff to get the customers talking by engaging in relationship building discussions.
* Listen and truly hear what the patient is (or isn't saying) can also help understand their expectations.
* Avoid stereotypes and preconceived notions of what the patient needs and be open to what they want.
Understanding the patient's needs, wishes, and pain points will drive better recommendations that meet the clients expectations. By giving customers what they want and solving there concerns, you will build trust with that patient and, in turn, sell more services and retail products!
Please share any additional questions that work well for your customer consultations. We all need to maximize every selling opportunity!